Background of the project: We live in a city that is shaped by water, we share space with this entity that is sacred, neglected, resource and sewage carrier all at once! How can we keep quiet about the water bodies in Chennai? Goethe-Institut / Max Mueller Bhavan Chennai was keen on approaching this vast idea…
This Raksha-bandhan, let’s evolve. Traditions, like seeds, should keep evolving to be useful. It’s not our sisters who need protection but rather our mother earth. & it is us, humans, who need to do it, because it is us from whom She has to be protected.
Gram Art Project is working with rural communities. Gram’s main concern is to give the sustainable solutions for day-to-day human life & ecological needs. Gram is based in Paradsinga Village of Madhya Pradesh, having population of four thousand people and approximately one thousand homes. Out of which only 30% of families have toilets remaining 70%…
. Apply soon and be the collaborating Artist for Negotiating Routes : Ecologies of the Byways-V Gram is constructing Eco-Sanitation’s in Paradsinga Village at MP. We are calling proposals from Artists who is willing to collaborate and work with local communities in village.
Gram Art Project Celebrating World Pinhole Photography day with Goa Cap and Paradsinga Village children .
Short video made by Cameron Hanson during his stay with the Gram Art Project in Paradsinga India https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozXMhFE-yvU&feature=youtu.be
Artist “Denise Karabinus” talk about GRAM village Art Residency Paradsinga, India at Ektopia Gallery, Honolulu.. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=531554001068&set=o.265952643554950&type=3